- Prepare and conduct accurate analysis & recording of Mass Additions on daily basis to ensure that no new additions posted by AP will be pending at the end of each month.
- Perform reconciliation for fixed assets accounts on monthly basis between the fixed assets register and the
- General ledger and reporting findings to management.
- Handling all external auditor’s requirements during quarter closings.
- Participate in month-end close processes for the fixed assets, ensuring accounts are closed accurately and on timely manner.
- Prepare monthly analysis, review and follow up on the status of CIP (Construction in Process) projects to ensure timely capitalization of assets.
- Preparation Asset Write-off documents and updating in Fixed Assets Register.
- Post and review the mass addition done by the Fixed Assets Accountants to ensure proper asset s allocation on a weekly basis & ensuring that information provided in the batches are properly recorded.
- Frequently monitor and update asset category to make sure that assets are correctly presented in the fixed asset register which will ensure correctness of their amortization and depreciation.
- Perform and prepare the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers on a timely manner and in accordance to closing schedules.
- 7 years of telecoms experience.
- 10 years of professional experience in financial accounting majorly in fixed assets & Inventory management,
- General ledger and financial reporting in a large organization.
- Fully qualified accounting professional.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.