Website NAFFCO Group
The job holder is required to provide support to the Performance Management Manager in the development, implementation, administration, and communication of Performance Management Framework in Naffco group.
- Build a strong rapport with line managers and employees to build trust and evidence-based methodology in managing KPIs performance and motivate them toward high performance organization.
- Create, review and improve the individuals KPIs and Business unit KPIs ensuring the metrics are efficient as well as effective then do the necessarily updates in the relevant electronic systems.
- Accountable for handling the full KPIs assessment process, cycle and relevant systems effectively.
- Provide support to main stakeholders during the change phase and ensure that expectations are aligned.
- Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process
Company: NAFFCO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.