We find that engineers seeking to understand our product and business better understand the context of their work, which helps them to innovate, deliver more value to their customers and find more purpose in their work.
- Design, write and release software as a solution to an end-to-end problem in your business domain and deliver value in small batches in accordance with our engineering standards.
- Understand scalability & complexity of your services and own & innovate the entire SDLC
- Support optimization of your team’s practices to develop it into a self-organized, continuously improving unit
- Critically question and simplify our tech org systems/processes and solutions
- Building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 50+ nationalities
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- Alongside your cross-functional team (engineering, product, data), participate in continuous discovery of your customer/business needs/desires/problems to drive desired outcomes.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, preferably within Extreme Programming environment (TDD, Pair Programming, Simple Design, and Continuous Refactoring)
- Empathetic and able to easily build relationships
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Humble, curious, and open-minded with a growth mindset, thriving on continuous feedback
- Understanding of lean/agile values & principles and associated practices
- Experience in testing with focus on automated end to end quality
- Experience in Distributed Systems Architecture (Microservices, Event-Driven, and RESTful Services)
- Experience working with relational and nonrelational databases
- Exposed to cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.