The Lead SDET supports the Principal Quality Assurance Engineer, by coordinating business, technical and quality criteria within the delivery. They help in the development of multiple tools used within Quality Assurance area as Testing Frameworks, Frontend/Backend Web Applications that will help the team, API Gateway, etc.
- Ensure Test Tools are configured correctly and accurately to support the generation of metrics for enterprise-wide dashboards.
- Work with the Core Test Data team to ensure test data is available to support the wide variety of tests that you plan, coordinate and execute at various stages of the SDLC.
- Challenge the status-quo where needed with new tools and techniques to continuously raise the bar of quality deliveries.
- Create, Implement, maintain and adapt automation frameworks and test harnesses to ensure robust CI pipelines, post deployment (CD) tests and smooth execution of end-to-end tests across systems.
- Liaise with other product teams to manage the testing of cross dependent features.
- Influence, support and guide Software Engineers to write and maintain automated functional tests through continuous integration to make quality a team deliverable.
- Work closely with project members, technical product owners, architects and software engineers to understand the complete context of deliveries to translate complex functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience in providing product input on business process flows and scenario mapping for business solutions.
- 5+ years in quality related roles with increasing responsibility, impact, and scope within a digital or ecommerce environment.
- Experience of understanding and applying system thinking to advanced technology solutions for large, complex organizations in a multi-functional environment.
- 5+ years in SDET role creating frameworks and testing tools.
- 3+ years of experience as a SDET Lead or equivalent position looking after multiple products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.