Website NAFFCO Group
To attend job kick off meetings and receive engineering job file from operations coordinator/ engineer. To review and understand the job requirements (reviewing of both Engineering and Sales files in order to establish the correct input data). Discuss the job, design input and output requirements and relationship, concept and long lead material requirements, etc. with Senior Design Engineer.
- To preapprove Purchase request for materials as instructed by Senior Design Engineer and to be part of the materials checking process when received if required by the Quality Inspector.
- To provide technical assistance in discussions with customers and suppliers as required by Senior Design Engineer.
- To communicate with the departments involved in the process, to identify and search for the optimum solution in any related problems that may occur (design, materials, or production)
- To prepare BOQ’S, drawings, calculations, and other project related documents.
- To attend Inspection and Testing of products on level 2 and 3 projects.
- Must have relevant experience in Solid Works.
- Minimum Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Company: NAFFCO Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.