Website Emirates Flight Catering
Manage the buying desk and transactions team known as Source Force to ensure commitments are maintained with regards to turnaround times and delivery of goods and services in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Develop, communicate and administer a quality management and compliance group to drive a “right first time” culture within Procurement and within the provision of goods and services from EKFC vendors, ensuring compliance of Procurement policy, process and principles across all buying and vendor performance initiatives.
- Develop and manage a contracts management team that will manage and measure benefits delivery to ensure contracts are effectively managed across all areas of performance.
- Create and administer a 3rd party supplier audit programme by working closely with EKFC quality team to determine the audit requirements, the principles of the programme and launching it into the EKFC supply base.
- Oversee the development, communication and administration of performance and development plans through a framework of annual objectives and KPIs, and evaluate the key results and metrics to drive functional and business performance improvements
- Direct and monitor principles of procurement education and awareness campaigns to heighten attention and focus for good procurement practices across all EKFC companies.
- Manage eProcurement and eSourcing system budgets and ensure robust ROI records are maintained across the technology stack. Maintain knowledge of the available technology and maintain a technology roadmap.
- Manage the continuous development and improvement of the service offering to users and enhance the ROI in collaboration with eProcurement and eSourcing platform providers.
- Lead, direct and coach the Procurement personnel responsible for the support of all goods and services across the Emirates Flight Catering group of companies to create a values-based culture that motivates, empowers and engages all team members.
- Participate in the development and communication of a Procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for Procurement in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Own the Sourcing Solutions risk register and ensure it is regularly reviewed and mitigation plans are actioned and closed.
- Technical knowledge across a range of non-food Procurement categories
- Degree qualification in business, Procurement or Supply Chain discipline CIPS or equivalent professional accreditation preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Procurement processes and systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of contractual terms and conditions and negotiating the liability and insurance requirements based on the associated criticality and risks of a contract.
- Advanced influencing skills, communication, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Seasoned decision-making skills-application of broad knowledge and seasoned experience when addressing complex issues; capable of analysing and evaluating effective options and opportunities for continual improvement.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic Procurement practices
- Thorough understanding of commercial principles
- Advanced leadership skills
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.