Website Jumeirah Group
An opportunity has arisen for Head Therapist to join the Talise Spa team at Jumeirah Al Qasr. The main purpose of the role is to provide health, body, and SPA treatments in a safe and professional manner, while providing excellent service, comfort, and unique guest experience to all clients. Ensure each treatment is individualized to the guest’s specific needs to deliver a unique, enchanting and authentic spa journey.
- Inspect all areas of the Spa and treatment rooms to ensure their cleanliness so that guests are provided with a clean and comforting experience.
- Provide a clean, safe, and hygienic environment within the Spa in line with standard documentation, sequence of services, SOPs etc., thus adhering to local regulations.
- Examine treatment rooms before beginning a treatment to ensure they are fully set up, equipped, and in line with the established standards.
- Carry out spa treatments to the highest of standards. Ensure all checks and preparation are adhered to standard protocols thus providing a smooth and professional service.
- Be ready to receive the guests and ensure medical questionnaires and other details (wellness history, allergies, dislikes etc..) are read prior to the treatments and appropriate therapy is provided leading to pleasing guest experience.
- Provide excellent therapy services to guests by recommending correct treatments and offering full product
- knowledge, in accordance with Spa protocol and accepted certification practices, to ensure they always receive enchanting, immersive health and wellness experiences.
- Proficient in English (Read/Write/Speak – Essential
- Knowledge of additional language (Desired)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Spa Therapist preferably with an international luxury hospitality company
- Professional health therapy qualification (CIDESCO, ITEC, CIBTAQ, etc.)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
Company: Jumeirah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.