Website Al Futtaim
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the project is carried through in alignment with the Vision for the project from Feasibility to construction Completion.
- Check / Review 3D Models from Client, consultants, and sub-contractors.
- Obtaining approvals from Consultant within the time frame
- Prepare Construction Operations Building Information Exchange (COBie) parameters, Asset Code and IFC models.
- Implement tools in the project based on the client’s / project requirements,
- Audit and review models in CIVIL 3D, Autodesk Revit and BIM 360 platform
- Extensive experience in BIM from LOD 300 up to LOD 500
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- Upgrade Infrastructure models in civil 3D from LOD 300 to LOD 400
- Help resolve BIM design issues, oversee coordinated digital documents to project team and link BIM to additional applications
- Coordinating with all other departments for timely resolution of issues affecting the project
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Parametric Family Creation to the project requirements
- Deep Knowledge in trade of Infrastructure especially in MEP wet and dry services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Managing the Project Engineering team to ensure smooth project execution.
- Proficient in the use of Civil 3D, Revit and Navisworks/Navigator & other related BIM software with 4D Simulation.
- Knowledge of latest trends in engineering related to Infra discipline.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.