The purpose of this role is to works in a team setting and is accountable to the Consultant, Section Head and/or Department Chair. The Specialist acts under the guidance of the Consultant in the provision of clinical service and supports the Consultant in their duties. The specialist participates in the management of patients to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges. • Research is a key and integral component to the Corporation’s Strategic aim to become an Academic Health System. The post holder must be able to contribute and support on delivering an integrated strategic vision and planning for Clinical, Research, Education and training which improves the quality of patient care
- Makes daily rounds for inpatients in the department and evaluates patient care-related activities as assigned by the consultant and/or chairperson of the department.
- Provides care to old and new patients in the specialized clinics as assigned by the consultant, and presents new cases, when required, to the consultant
- Acquires SCH License to practice and maintains it while working for HMC.
- Performs all duties assigned to a specialist physician
- Completes and maintains his set of clinical privileges.
- Performs all relevant patient-care clinical interventions related to his/her field of specialization to the extent of his/her delineation of privileges.
- Adheres to policies, guidelines, plans and programs of Hamad Medical Corporation.
- Clinical MD from Sudan Medical Specialization Board • Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization • Egyptian MD • Post Graduate Medical Degree (MD or MCh) approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) • Jordanian Board • Fellowship from the College of Physician & Surgeons of Pakistan • Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
- List B
- Arab Board of Health Specializations • Saudi Council for Health Specialties • Kuwaiti Institute of medical specialization (KIMS) • USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) • Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C) • UK – GMC/CCST Specialist Register • Germany – Fachartz Specialist Certificate • Sweden – Swedish Board • Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.