Website NMC Healthcare
To provide specialized services to patients for the diagnosis and management of diseases of the endocrine system.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply with those requirements
- Work in accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies.
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- To perform the professional duties of an endocrinologist in accordance with the delineation of privileges as recommended and approved by the Credentials Committee.
- To perform his duties in the Endocrinology Clinic, evaluating patients with hormonal diseases.
- Provides after-working-hours on-call emergency coverage for endocrinology emergencies.
- To perform endocrinal procedures – dynamic hormonal test inap propriate patient
- To provide consultation/referral services to the inpatient services in his area of expertise.
- To work with the patients throughout the entire process starting from consultation to treatment plan.
- Provides supervision and education to the staff nurses, patients, and technicians.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of practice in the field of Pediatric Endocrinology (Hormonal Diseases).
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics, with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work; a personality that inspires confidence and trust in his patients; and adhere to Bylaws, Rules, and Regulations of the Medical Organization.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
- Graduation from an approved Medical School
- year of Rotating Internship
- 3 years of Residency training in a recognized residency in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Current license in country of origin with Specialist Pediatric Endocrinologist, HAAD license to practice in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Company: NMC Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.