Supervise, review and develop effective programs, procedures, training, work practices, controls, and HSE policy in liaison with Group HSE Function, provide appropriate recommendations regarding planned expansion, modification or closure of Projects where EHS risks may be posed or impacted and implement HSE Management requirements on related Projects to ensure HSE Systems adherence to ADNOC policies, guidelines and expectations.
- Participate in Hazop, environmental, safety studies, accident investigation and other report reviews for all projects.
- Participate in Technical Evaluations of technical submittals by tenderers for new Projects.
- Lead the preparation of Annual Sustainability Report to Health, Safety and Environment Division – Corporate Support Directorate.
- Provide guidance and support to construction and commissioning at site on safety and environmental matters.
- Ensure that state-of-art technology is applied in the selection of safety equipment and both local and other statutory regulations are applied in the projects.
- Regularly visit project sites and ensures that Health, Safety and Environment System are fully implemented in accordance with the Company’s HSE requirements
- Develop Health, Safety and Environment scope of works for Consultants and Contractors.
- Ensure project’s Environmental Management Systems & performance are in compliance with HSE Impact Assessment (HSEIA & EIA) Codes, HSEIA Guidelines, Project specific HSEIA Report recommendations.
- Review projects Safety/HSE target schedules to ensure that they are being achieved effectively and efficiently in accordance with Corporate, Company and Project requirements.
- Administer Health, Safety and Environment documents and records to ensure compliance with Integrated Management System requirements.
- Conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals
- At least 8 years experience in the same or similar role with focus on Safety Engineering and HSE Management Systems.
- Relevant professional certifications in HSE
- Membership with recognized International Safety Engineering organizations
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.