We are looking for an experienced Wi-Fi Specialist with deep knowledge & expertise in enterprise managed services from a service provider background. The ideal candidate should have a visionary outlook with proactive ideas to market services and take responsibility for creating business value for clients through our portfolio and the successful execution of the strategy. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to identify and develop new growth engines for Managed Wi-Fi product portfolio.
- Provide intelligence about competitive trends in the market to help develop solutions and periodically report to Management
- Assisting in the development of business case justification and financials for products and customers
- Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans
- Proactive market research skills, monitoring competitive activity, and identifying customer needs
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of Product launch, delivery processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Ensure information on existing products and services is available to internal staff by updating resources like Intranet (knowledge base) and other sales and Marketing collaterals
- Independently work to achieve the goals working cohesively with cross functional teams to ensure overall success of the offerings
- Identify and analyze business trends affecting the Enterprise Managed Connectivity services products and Managed Wi-Fi with exposure to enterprise services
- Communicate with cross functional teams to understand competitive environment, strategy, tactics, and other product activities
- Analyze performance and prepare periodic reports for management on all aspects of the Managed Wi-fi to track strategic goal accomplishment of the service. (VoAs, revenues, forecast, funnel, business cases, pricing, discounts, churn)
- Create awareness on trends of managed Wi-Fi services and sharing insights into customer base, revenue, churn, and bad debts enabling the team to have a snapshot of the product performance.
- 6-8 years experience in technical sales and product marketing
- Fair understanding of Sales, GTM and Technical Services
- Exposure to telecom enterprise segment for Pricing, Propositions and analytical skill with a marketing bent of mind
- Knowledge of enterprise managed services in a telco with experience in Managed Wi-Fi, Broadcast, Connectivity, Networks
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Technical aptitude and business acumen (pricing, discounts, modelling etc.)
- Understanding of products in the Networking, Cloud, Managed services, and Collaboration industries is an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.