Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
The job role forms key part of PB Credit by recommending new credit and extensions of credit facilities through analysis of financial documents and provides support to the UAE branches and DSF, key accountabilities include credit review of mortgage loans.
- Ensure that the credit documentation is complete for the purpose of facilitating the application process and ensures approvals on the same are obtained from delegated authority.
- Develops Proposal Related to Credit Transactions and Risks based on Clients Financial information reviewed through related documents
- Evaluates Clients Credit Data and information and financial statement in order to determine the degree of risk associated with the account and facilitate the decision making process based on credit worthiness
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
- Ensures to comply with audit requirements, internal and external reporting obligations in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across FAB. Adherence to policies, processes and procedures of FAB along with Central Bank Regulations
- Ensure timely and accurate Productivity reports are maintained and forwarded on timely basis to reporting Manager.
- Manages the exception level (insufficient/deferred security documents, and exception reports) efficiently and within the specified standards and timelines.
- Identifies training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
- 3 years’ relevant experience, including 1 year in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Banking or any related discipline
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.