The purpose of this position is to drive the integrated ICT Marketing Communications agenda for key government, enterprise and strategic partners for various verticals and executing it on time. This position will be responsible for creating and executing ICT vertical propositions with through the line communications activities, PR & social media campaigns, website pages, strategies and activities as per the agreement of the internal stakeholders and in alignment with the business requirements following the brand guidelines that build and positively shift the perceptions of du from a traditional telecommunications provider.
- Leverage subject matter expertise and passion to convey technical narratives to media, customers and internal partners.
- Act as a Marketing Communications SPOC for ICT business team to align project deliveries. Briefing the different teams within du and agency partners as the project manager to develop full communication plans.
- Develop campaign briefs, ATL & BTL communications not limited to (i.e. brochures, websites, digital marketing etc.)
- Develop & manage ICT marketing budgets vs. spends
- Manage execution of all marketing communications plans / activities related to ICT Solutions including creatives, media, SM, Icoms, digital & websites for the ICT department.
- Define PR, SM, Icoms & Events plan (e.g. Gartner Symposium, GITEX etc.)
- Support in developing marketing communications road maps & Marcomms plan for ICT solutions, new partnerships (e.g. Hassantuk or DMCC etc.)
- Evaluate speaker opportunities, maintain Calendar for all ICT leaders speaker engagements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications /Marketing.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- 3 years in technology/telecommunication industry in similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high stress environments, as well as an ability to escalate appropriately
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in PR, event management and corporate communications.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- The successful candidate should be comfortable being in the spotlight and dealing with pressure.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.