Designate as technical authority and specialist to provide support, guidelines and directions to all assets on petrophysics Studies as per existing SOP’s and international best practices standards. Defines and updates workflows, methodologies and procedures in alignment with industry best practice. Identifies and implement new technologies to fulfil business objectives.
- Captures lesson learnt related to Petrophysics study including but not limited to log evaluation, reservoir and fluid characterization, fluid contacts, rock typing, saturation and permeability modelling, uncertainty analysis, time lapse saturation analysis etc. and cascade to all Assets and disciplines for standardization.
- Identifies challenges across all Assets and implement new technologies and workflows in Petrophysics discipline to improve sweep efficiency, enhance production, enhance recovery factors and extend well life.
- Provides training through petrophysical learning academies/ workshops and inputs for personal development plans for asset Petrophysicists.
- Represents ADNOC Onshore technical authority to deliver high quality Petrophysical Studies, Reservoir Monitoring Plans (RMP) and Resource Estimation as per SPE Petroleum Resources Management System (PRMS) using integrated analysis of Petrophysical, Geological, Geophysical, Reservoir Engineering and other data.
- Standardizes and prepares the Terms of Reference, Standard Operating Procedures, scope of work, methodology, workflows, parameters, timing and budget for Asset Petrophysicist/ contractors/ consultants related to Petrophysical Analysis & Studies.
- Master in Petrophysical Operation (LWD and Wireline Operations, Fundamentals of Petrophysics, Open Hole Well Log Interpretation)
- Skilled in Petrophysical Surveillance, Interpretation of Cased Hole and Production Well Logs, Cement and Casing Evaluation
- Master in Open hole Log Evaluation using deterministic and stochastic methods
- Knowledge of Operation Geology (Mud logging and Geological Operations), Exploration Geology, Development Geology and Sedimentology.
- Track record in maturing and applying new technologies related to identification of bypass oil, improving hydrocarbon recovery and extending well life is essential
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Petrophysics, including minimum 7 years’ on the petrophysical & EOR/IOR studies to build/ update static model. International experience on Carbonates is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of key software on Petrophysics Studies like Techlog, IP, Geolog, Emeraude etc.
- Experience in conducting learning academies, workshops, presentations to coach and mentor less experienced Petrophysicist is essential.
- In-depth knowledge in Petrophysical Field & EOR Studies, EOR Pilots, Integration of Quality Controlled Core analysis with Petrophysical data, Core Data Acquisition and Interpretation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.