Based in our regional headquarters in Dubai, you will be the main touchpoint between sales and finance teams, on a regional and local level. You will be an essential team member, helping to ensure budgeting and revenue forecasting, while improving reporting accuracy, regularity, and alignment across sales teams. The ideal candidate will need to be both detail-oriented and analytical, as well as possess the ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders across the business.
- You will prepare monthly reports for the management.
- You will be a sparring partner with different stakeholders to support them with the financial aspects of the current business, as well as challenging them on financial and performance-related topics.
- You will act as the main contact point between the Regional finance and sales teams ensuring that both are aligned.
- You will be actively involved in financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting across the sales organization.
- You will process short-term requests and create related ad-hoc analyses.
- You studied business economics/administration with a focus on Business/Finance/Commerce
- You have 5+ years of work experience in the field of Controlling/Finance
- You are a self-starter and take a high degree of ownership
- Experience in consumer tech, esp. e-commerce / food tech is a big plus
- You act independently and are results-oriented
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.