Responsible for executing the development of the sales incentivization tool (ICM) and sales incentives plans, along with segmentation analysis across the various lines of Business, to support revenue growth ambitions, tracking and reporting performance of sales segments to management in order to ensure delivering strong financial performance.
- Continually evaluate business incentive and commission processes end-to-end with an eye toward scalability, streamlining, automation, efficiency gains, data accuracy, and business process controls.
- Ensure accurate and timely calculation of the incentivization plan payments based on actual revenue achievements against targets.
- Provide monthly and quarterly analytics, dashboards, reporting on achievement levels for the sales leadership team.
- Ensure alignment with budget provisions in relation to incentive and commission.
- Ensure adherence to the organization’s incentive governance model.
- Drive best practices for incentive and commission program implementation.
- Lead the incentivization cross-functional team, and ensure alignment with stakeholders from other
- Manage the Business Department channel partners’ sales incentives (commission) program.
- Align with Finance and HR, on quarterly basis, to ensure timely incentive payout.
- Develop a scorecard to enable sales force to understand their quarterly incentive payments.
- Provide validation and analysis to ensure targets are set at an appropriate level across all sales segments.
- Provide analytical support regarding ad-hoc research and other related variable pay projects as identified by management.
- Identify opportunities for process or systems improvements and orchestrate activities with concerned stakeholders to implement identified initiatives and actions, to enhance the overall system and incentivization plan.
- Resolve reconciliation issues related to incentive data and/or compensation payouts.
- MUST HAVE – 5+ years of total experience in Telecom Industry / IT / commercial sales operation role / Finance
- Nice to Have – 7+ years of total experience in Telecom Industry / IT / commercial sales operation role / Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Telecom / Engineering / Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.