Website Doha Bank
The incumbent will be charged with ensuring reliability of managing IT Assets in addition to providing IT L1 infrastructure support to the bank staff in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Yearly physical validation of IT equipment across the bank
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Maintain highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in the provision of services in the function.
- Identify obsolete assets periodically and prepare them for disposal.
- Log and track all hardware movements in and out of IT and update the asset inventory.
- Ensure that there is cooperation and coordination within the team.
- Effectively manage the IT store and perform regular cleanups.
- Provide support for IT Infrastructure implementation for new branches/e-branches/pay offices.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 05-08 years of total experience in IT and Technology domain, entailing responsibilities pertaining to the specific area of discipline
- Professional certification such as ComTIA A+, ComTIA Network+, CCNA, ITIL and MCSA are preferable.
Company: Doha Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.