Specialist Trade Finance supports trading activities by arranging trade finance and banking instruments necessary to secure commodity trades and financing activities.
- Negotiate with the counterparties on the wording in trade finance documents in order to ensure consistency of the format used by the company.
- Provide timely updates to banks on status of cargo movement/shipment schedules to ensure adherence to banking covenants.
- Monitor and update daily cash forecasts and banks’ facilities’ limits and utilization.
- Collect, validate and prepare documents (Pledge agreement, LG, SBLC, LC etc.) required to obtain trade funds and ensure documents are correctly dispatched to relevant counterparties as per the deal structure.
- Timely communicate to internal & external counterparties on confirmation of trade funds to minimize delays and operational losses.
- Continuously communicate with the trading and operations teams and prioritize prompt purchases and sales in order to minimize potential operational losses from delays related to deals financing.
- Support Trading team providing advice on financing structures and/or cost-related queries raised in transactions.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships and communications with financing banks on trade finance transactions and provide necessary clarifications on operational issues arise.
- 2+ years in the similar capacity within a trading company preferably with experience in Oil & Gas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Banking, Legal or related field.
- 5+ years in trade finance in commodities trading firm or commodities bank.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.