Website Al Futtaim
The Senior Corporate Travel Analyst is responsible to have a comprehensive understanding of our strategy and capacity to deliver results in autonomy. You will also be responsible to partner with Employee Services teams in all MENA countries to ensure travel enquiries are monitored effectively and according to our SOP and conduct refresher trainings
- Review the travel process guides and training material to ensure they are always up to date with our processes
- Work with Dnata on accuracy of the data MoM and conduct audit checks on travel data quarterly
- Participate in the monthly travel operations calls with Dnata and ensure SLA are met MoM
- Analyze data and reviews processes, policies, and resources to ensure efficiency and continuous improvement
- Consolidate data from Employee Services team and prepare travel slides for monthly HR Operations dashboard in autonomy
- Analyze travel data from both Dnata and enquires from customers then propose action plans to increase the customer experience and cost effectiveness of the program
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Strong team player, with ability to take initiative and operate independently. Able to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess high-level computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.