The role will lead the implementation & development of the analytics & reporting function within Total Rewards while working on multiple rewards activities including the annual compensation cycle, creating salary benchmarks and designing compensation structures.
- Assist in bonus and incentive plan analysis & design- While overlooking the bonus payout model with other functions to define SOP’s and SLA’s & review processes for governance. Reviewing payout and performance
- Own the definition and calculation of the Management Bonus payout
- Supporting the Reward team with the development and implementation of any new systems or processes that need to be implemented
- Provide ad-hoc compensation related reporting and support
- Comp analytics & Salary Structure design: Develop benchmarking exercises to provide the best recommendations in terms of salary positioning: internal equity, external bench, salary progression and skills-pay premiums for base, bonus, sales incentives and LTI.
- Collaborate & assist within the working group with the planning, design and execution of rewards initiatives including the Year-end salary review process.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders, including HR Business Partners, Analytics team, the Payroll team, the Finance team, and maintain strong and supportive relationships in all departments in order to offer and receive assistance where necessary.
- Presenting outcomes through presentation summary and pitch
- Ability to influence stakeholders with a data-driven approach.
- Independent, data driven, a self-starter and a natural ability to lead & collaborate with project team
- Confident in their technical proficiency and able to share their thoughts openly, as well as coach colleagues
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits, Rewards Consulting is preferred
- Experience in Compensation & Benefits design and HR Analytics
- Good to have experience with advanced analysis techniques such as regression, forecasting, adjusted analysis
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools like Excel, Google sheets, Tableau, Power BI etc
- Stakeholder management and project management and collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines. Able to self-organize and attentive to their own efficiency and productivity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.