Website Dubai Metro
We are looking to hire a Senior Contact Centre and Accommodation Officer to effectively execute all tasks required from the Contact Centre Services, Reception and Accommodation Services, Laundry Services, CAFM Data Management, record keeping, compilation and issuance of reports. Also, responsible for working autonomously on a shift basis when required and conducting ad-hoc administrative tasks of Soft Services department as required.
- Log and capture work orders in CAFM base on Contact Work Instructions and CWBD requirements
- Conduct monthly room inspection in accordance with HSE policy
- Management and supervision of Reception and Accommodation staff and daily operations of Reception and Accommodation team.
- Serco’s point of Contact for the all customer and Serco internal requests for services and assets
- Process Commonwealth and Serco staff requirements either face to face enquiries or by telephone, emails
- Liaison in onboarding and leaving employees from HR to the line managers
- Ensure 100% room booking compliance following room booking process flowchart, whilst remaining flexible to short notice request
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and high-pressure environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Hospitality industry
- Intermediate skills with MS office tools
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Call Centre environment facilities management field.
- Courteous and respectful providing customer service excellence
- Must be able to communicate in English (verbal, reading & writing).
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.