Website Qatar Petroleum
- Collect information from industry sources for new business proposals
- Deliver credit assessment at the credit committee level and other forums where approval is required
- Build strong external networks and relationships with 3rd party rating agencies and banks to ensure delivery of robust credit risk assessments
- Provide research and analysis to help identify risk and drive strategy that focuses on the external market and macro environment
- Periodic re-assessment of credit customers as per defined minimum frequency. In addition to these minimum frequencies, re-assessment must occur if there are events that have a material impact on the credit worthiness of the customer
- Evaluate risk profile for new and existing counterparties and exploring options through credit terms such as: secured/unsecured, open credit limits etc.
- Ongoing/Daily monitoring of the credit exposures to customers and banks to ensure exposures are within approved limits and take exceptional approvals as per policy if required. Prepare regular reports/ MIS and analysis for effective monitoring and control
- Ensure Credit Policies & Procedures, rating framework and risk appetite framework are implemented as per management direction. All credit decisions must be made in accordance with the applicable credit policy & procedures and clearly documented/archived
- Have very good report writing skills
- Professional qualification in economics, accounting such as ACCA, ACA or CPA in Finance/ Accounting would be an added advantage
- Have the ability to develop new financial procedures, processes, flowcharts etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Good knowledge of Financial Accounting & Management Systems
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Financial & Accounting concepts
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.