Website Qatar Petroleum
QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at the forefront of efforts for the long-term sustainable development, utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State of Qatar.
The Sr. Economic Analyst provides critical analysis to assess annual sales within our marketing directorate. The position is responsible for developing a short-term market outlook for management, integrating a variety of internal and external outputs. The position reviews and supports sales plans ensuring benchmarks are established and will provide unbiased market intelligence and analysis.
- Strong fundamental understanding in economic analysis.
- Excellent analytical and data management skills.
- Working knowledge of financial reporting requirements and expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment with minimal functional supervision.
- Sound ability in developing and making senior management presentations.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, economics, business or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years or relevant experience providing market analysis related to the oil and/or petrochemical industry
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.