Website Qatar Petroleum
To facilitate the planning, development and roll-out of the QATARENERGY Integrated HSEQ Management System, provide guidance and coaching to stakeholders for departmental system development and implementation in order to assure the Corporate HSEQ Management System requirements are met and maintained.
- To plan, coordinate and execute all activities related to Third Party Certification of QATARENERGY Integrated HSEQ Management System to the relevant International Standards as directed by QATARENERGY Senior
- Management to support the realization of QATARENERGY’s strategic business objectives.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience in developing, implementing and HSEQ management systems, with minimum 8 years in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical related industries, with at least 5 years in a similar responsible position.
- Proven Experience in establishment, developing, and roll out of HSEQ Management system.
- IRCA or equivalent qualified HSEQ management system lead auditor.
- Excellent communication, report writing skills and excellent verbal and written command of English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.