Website Qatar Petroleum
Develop, maintain, and communicate corporate level water and wastewater management policies, standards, guidelines, specifications and best practice documentation and review them periodically for adequacy and effectiveness.
- Provide support on matters related to water remediation, wastewater management, water minimization, resource recovery, and compliance, and supports the evaluation of the effectiveness of programs, process, and technology related to water and wastewater management at QATARENERGY facilities and State.
- A minimum 8 years of professional (direct/consulting/regulatory) experience in the oil and gas (O&G) industry, with experience in industrial water and waste water management, compliance assessment, auditing and reporting schemes (legal, corporate and management systems compliance).
- Good analytical skills and thorough knowledge of implementation of environmental regulations requirements within the O&G industry.
- Work experience in the preparation of standards, procedures, specifications and reports.
- Water/waste water backgrounds or hydrogeologist backgrounds working in oil and gas sector or industrial sector.
- Experience in the development of water inventories and audits, and waste water technologies is highly desirable.
- Work experience in preparation and implementation and follow up of water management reduction plans and programs.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.