Website Qatar Petroleum
The Senior Information Security Risk Analyst is tasked with enhancing the information security posture of QatarEnergy in both IT and OT environments by assessing and managing cyber and information security risks.
- He/She actively participates in projects during all phases of implementation and operation, provides expert technical and procedural direction to identify and manage cyber and information security risks, and monitors progress of activities to manage and report identified risks.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of information security capabilities and requirements analysis
- Experience with large ICS & ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing information security controls
- Identify critical information systems and supporting systems for business processes and projects
- Knowledge of fundamental security principles and challenges in their practical application
- Perform periodic risk management activities in IT and OT during the phases of project lifecycle, communicate risks and mitigation actions to stakeholders, and support the business in defining cyber and information security requirements
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.