The incumbent is responsible to deliver OTT services ranging, gaming, music and any future associated service (e.g. VR/AR) for both fixed and mobile. Customer Satisfaction and ongoing enhancement of content, applications and offers applying best practices is also key to this role. The role will require core product management skills for full PLC management from conception to delivery and in-life management. The role holder will also be managing the new partnerships verticals for the new eLife Ultra platform and beyond. The role will also have a business development and partnership focus so the incumbent is expected to have strong negotiating skills and well-developed business acumen.
- Provide input on the communications created for the OTT Entertainment services
- Monitor product development giving final clearance of Business Rules, Statements of Work and User Acceptance Test results.
- Provide inputs and clearance for promotions/campaigns for OTT Entertainment services
- Monitor and track developments in the market and ensure that variances against performance targets are brought to the early attention of the appropriate senior manager and recommend corrective actions.
- Supervise interactions with the Sales sections to assure coordination with regard to the services delivered
- Oversee development of new products that can be delivered to customers on screens and devices that are “outside the home” or compliment and not replace the IPTV service functions.
- Co-create the Marketing Plans for OTT Entertainment and associated services and the devised the operational strategies to transform the plans into actions. Take a supervisory role in the implementation of the plans.
- Examine and validate value propositions presented for the Home segment for OTT Entertainment
- Deep working relationship with VP/Home and Digital Entertainment and D/OTT Entertainment to broker new deals and review current commercial terms with suppliers and vendors.
- Ensure technology roadmap is suitable and recommend changes if/as needed with VP/Home products and Digital Entertainment and D/TV Content as needed.
- Supervise the management of the customer experience for OTT Services
- 8+ years product and /or marketing experience
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.