Website Qatar Petroleum
QatarEnergy’s activities and those of its subsidiaries and joint ventures, encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally. They include the exploration, refining and production, marketing, and sale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Provide reliable and consistent valuation/risk analysis to physical trading desks, ensuring the value of all available assets is maximized including, LNG, shipping, storage and regasification capacity. This includes deal design and valuation in support of the origination and short-term trading teams, as well as development of portfolio optimization and structured trading capabilities
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience with 3 years in structuring LNG deals.
- Sound understanding of commercial contractual T&Cs, negotiation processes, documentation and Origination support.
- Highly analytical with practical experience applying quantitative finance and option pricing theory to real energy transactions.
- Preferred knowledge and experience in optimization modelling.
- Advanced Excel and programming skills (e.g. Python, Julia, other scripting languages).
- Sound understanding and concrete experience in financial/physical options design, valuation and risk management.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.