Website Qatar Petroleum
The establishment of QatarEnergy Trading, and the expansion of QatarEnergy’s capabilities and reach is an important step in reaffirming the organization’s belief in LNG’s economic and environmental value proposition and its cornerstone role in energy transition. QatarEnergy Trading will play a vital role in the growth of Qatar’s LNG industry underpinned by world-leading LNG liquefaction capacity, which will reach 110 mtpa by 2026 with the currently undergoing North Field expansion project.
Provide reliable and consistent valuation/risk analysis to physical trading desks, ensuring the value of all available assets is maximized including, LNG, shipping, storage and regasification capacity. This includes deal design and valuation in support of the origination and short-term trading teams, as well as development of portfolio optimization and structured trading capabilities
- Highly analytical with practical experience applying quantitative finance and option pricing theory to real energy transactions.
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience with 3 years in structuring LNG deals.
- Advanced Excel and programming skills (e.g. Python, Julia, other scripting languages).
- Sound understanding of commercial contractual T&Cs, negotiation processes, documentation and Origination support.
- Preferred knowledge and experience in optimization modelling.
- Sound understanding and concrete experience in financial/physical options design, valuation and risk management.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.