Website Qatar Petroleum
Organize, direct, manage, and co-ordinate the functions of the Clubs which comprises 5 Clubs (DRC, JRC, DGC, DWS & DFC), Cinema and Sport Complex, Youth Centre, Community Centre, Football Fields, Cricket Field and the Library
- Participate and involve in the tender and contract processes
- Responsible to the communities to provide high quality recreational services as well as organizing community events and functions for the best interest of all the residents in Dukhan and surrounding communities
- Coordinate, Supervise and ensure the adherence of all the work that is carried out as per QatarEnergy policy and procedures and in-line with IMS standards requirements
- Participate in the annual budget exercise and monitor and control all the cost and expenditure related to the section
- Responsible for the proper functioning of all the recreational facilities, maintenance of recreational facilities and equipment’s in coordination with the Maintenance Section Develop improvements thru customers comments/complaints & corporations’ recommendation his area of responsibility
- Review, monitor and controls Purchase Requisition and Call-off contracts for the procurements of club’s equipment, furniture and kitchen utensils in coordination with Sr. Catering Supervisor
- 8+ years of experience in Clubs Services or Hospitality Industry, including 5 years management/supervisory experience within the same field or a service oriented business
- Excellent customer service, communication, conflict resolution, problem solving, planning, organization, decision making and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or similar field
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.