As a Senior Software Engineer – Android, you will work on our next generation ordering platform to create a smooth and easy ordering experience for our customers.If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you.
- Critically question and drive improvement of our processes and solutions.
- Support and mentor other engineers in their growth. Create and review RFCs to foster a broad insight into our overall app architecture.
- Inspire other talented engineers in cross-functional, self-organized team, working in an agile development environment to discover, innovate, implement, deploy and own end-to-end complex software solutions.
- Reason about tradeoffs and evaluate new solutions to elevate your team and tech organization.
- Understand your business domain and work with product as well as the business stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Design, write and deliver software as a solution to an end to end problem in your business domain in accordance with our engineering standards in small batches. Collaborate closely with all disciplines in your team.
- Proficient in testing and TDD, focusing on automated end to end quality.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with agile practices and good understanding of lean/agile values & principles.
- Strong familiarity with the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, emerging technologies.
- Expertise in design patterns, data structures, algorithms and OOP.
- Strong knowledge in source control preferably Git.
- 5+ years of Android application development with Kotlin, Java and well-known application frameworks.
- Deep experience in Android-specific application development, best practices, and publishing in the Play Store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.