This is an opportunity to take on an influential role, where you can build on your consultancy and design capabilities. You will be providing organisation and workforce design and operating model consultancy support. You will be exposed to experts across the organisation, putting you in a unique position to build a credible professional network that will open the door to excellent career progression within the organisation.
- You will help build and provide solutions, frameworks and tools to support organization design initiatives across the organisation
- You will provide guidance on organizational changes and the implementation of new structures.
- You will be working as part of a regional team based in Dubai, and will be responsible for providing support to
- 9 markets in the region
- Your duties will include conducting role evaluations, developing and maintaining a job catalogue
- You will be expected to work closely with key stakeholders across the organization, including senior leaders, managers, and People Partners
- As an Org Design & Planning Sr Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to provide consultancy services for organizational design to support the organization’s strategic goals
- Proven track record in workforce planning and organizational design
- Experience with business/people transformation, process analysis, and process efficiency
- Degree in related field such as Human resources, Business Management etc..
- Proven track record with HR analytics
- 2 years + consulting: Big 4, Management Consulting, Internal Consultancy/Strategy
- Extensive experience with workload and workforce analysis techniques, modeling, manpower budgeting and organizational design
- 3+ years of experience in roles responsible for organizational development and workforce planning.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.