Lead, drive and facilitate the development and implementation of a robust process safety program aligned with ENOC Group HSE Management system and strategies to assure design integrity, technical integrity and operations integrity and manage process safety risks across ENOC businesses globally
- Integration of Process Safety in capital projects: Help ensure integration of process safety throughout the lifecycle of capital projects and assure compliance
- Provide support and advisory to ENOC businesses on process safety implementation, execution and action items closure (e.g. tools, processes, risk assessment and acceptance, trainings, auditing, metrics, design specifications etc.)
- Lead/Participate in the GHSE audits and reviews as Process Safety SME. Develop recommendations and deliver periodic status reports on process safety progress
- Design and deliver Process Safety programs and solutions: Identify and provide risk-based solutions to complex process safety issues across the group using sound engineering and process safety principles Lead and drive the development and implementation of GHSE standards, design specifications, guidelines and assurance plans & protocols, and other programs & solutions on process safety
- Help develop and implement key performance indicators to track the status and performance of process safety across ENOC group
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas process plants (Refinery / Petrochemical / E&P / Gas Processing) of which at least 5 years of experience must be in developing and implementing process safety and risk management programs including design reviews
- Mastery/highly skilled in application of Process Safety risk assessment tools (HAZOP, LOPA, SIL, QRA etc.) and process safety incident investigations
- Strong understanding of O&G process plant operations with demonstrated expertise and thorough understanding of Process Safety risks.
- Sound knowledge of international HSE codes and standards and industry best practices pertaining to Process Safety
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and implement process safety standards, specifications, guidelines, practices and training & communication programs
- Direct experience of 3+ years in oil & gas process plant operations and / or Technical Services is highly desirable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.