Website Qatar Petroleum
The Sr Trading Operations Officer is responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating product delivery schedule, customer allocation plans, and cargo loadings according to existing planned sales, berth loading plans and unplanned changes to product availability and customer commitments. The position requires continuous and meticulous coordination between the customers, terminal operators, service providers and internal Qatar Energy resources whilst ensuring accuracy, efficiency, high customer satisfaction and the protection of product economic value
- Ability to make scheduling and operational decisions under pressure.
- Preferably with a mid to large size organization in the energy industry.
- At least 8-10 years of professional work experience and a minimum of 4-6 years of experiences in commercial operations and/or product planning and scheduling within oil distillates.
- Knowledge of products’ qualities and value in quality differences.
- Knowledge of product value chain and areas in commercial operations where further value can be extracted and where value must be protected.
- Knowledge of freight contracts and the shipping market.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business/Commerce (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, etc) or in the field of Engineering (with relevant experience in marketing and sales).
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.