Website Al Futtaim
To implement maintain and develop VM trends in the stores ensuring that the most effective VM guidelines are used for seeking customer attention in line with corporate guidelines. To make the most effective use of resources in presenting collections in the best commercial way to increase sales.
- Research lifestyle, demographics, and design trends.
- Remain aware of all in store development e.g.: new ranges, promotions, top sellers within each brand to ensure adequate merchandising and support.
- Provides ongoing Visual training to stores team to ensure brand standards and Visual execution is consistent in all stores.
- He will be working to ensure the uniformity of displays across multiple store locations to ensure AFWJ standards.
- Define, design and implement a creative appealing & eye-catching merchandising plan as per Brand guidelines.
- Monitor VM costs and work within budget. Oversee the production and brief staff on arranging displays.
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays, and special promotions displays.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Ability to adapt to changes as required by the business
- Good and effective communication
- 3-5 years’ previous Visual Merchandise experience in Retail Watches & Jewelry
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Interior Design, Merchandising, or Fashion Merchandising.
- Creative, and detailed orientated
- Retail Background
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.