Website DP World
Carry out nursing practice in accordance with Legislation, Common Law and Code of Ethics; and take action to rectify unsafe nursing practice and/or unprofessional conduct.
- Respond to DDW-D Emergency calls and provide basic emergency care to DDW-D employees/patients at the scene of the accident/emergency and while transporting them to DDW-D Medical Clinic or other healthcare facilities in DDW-D ambulance.
- Do an on the spot assessment to assess the severity of the patient’s condition and the nature / extent of illness or injury.
- Administer first-aid treatment and life-support care to DDW-D sick or injured employees in pre-hospital setting.
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Plan and evaluate nursing care in consultation with lead nursing team and patients/clients/customers using effective interpersonal communication
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with the International Nurse Code of Conduct, and align with the Clinic / Facility core values
- Immobilize patient for placement on stretcher and ambulance transport, using backboard or other spinal immobilization device wherever required.
- Create and document the patient care report.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed on order to contribute to the continuous operations of the department.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hospital or similar industry.
- Emergency, trauma and pre-hospital life support trainings and skills
- Nursing licenses, qualifications, basic and advanced nursing skills.
- Basic and advanced life support trainings and skills
- B.Sc. Nursing with DHA Licence
- BLS, ACLS, ATLS, EMT, or equivalent
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.