We are looking for someone passionate about automation, tooling, and frameworks to join the Monitoring (Argus) team. You will be part of the team that has the mandate to build infra/app monitoring system/framework and enable all projects across Careem to improve the visibility and we get insight of system events, people can define alerts and get notified in case of any incident.
- Develop, maintain, and extend a variety of systems, including open-source, ready-made, and in-house applications.
- Focus on quality and know what it means to ship high quality code.
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems across our platform.
- Coach, and mentor colleagues on an energetic, growing team.
- Development of our distributed monitoring system to meet the challenging functional, scalability and reliability requirements for our fast-growing business.
- Design/Architect solutions with a focus on scalability, testability, and maintainability
- Build and ship new features and systems, with an emphasis on code quality, maintainability, readability, and testing.
- Experience with monitoring systems like NewRelic, AppDynamic, Dynatrace, etc.
- Expert Knowledge in Developing and debugging in one these Java, Python, Bash, Go.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Experience in multi-tiered distributed systems
- Experience on EKL stack and/or Log management.
- Experience with infrastructure automation (Infrastructure as Code)
- Strong Unix or Linux background, including topics around network stack and scripting
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions; deal with loosely defined problems and fast changing requirements & think abstractly
- 8+ years of experience in architecture/design, developing, operating and troubleshooting highly available systems at scale.
- Experience in building and owning tools for medium to large engineering teams.
- Experience of building systems, dashboards and metrics to facilitate a data-driven approach to problem resolution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.