Website Majid Al Futtaim
The Stockroom Supervisor will be responsible for effectively managing the back of house team, stock and all products within the store, to ensure compliance with all Company and UAE Health & Safety and Security regulations. To ensure that the stock room is organized, and that stock is recorded correctly and available as per business requirements.
- Ensure the stock room is set and maintained to Company and brand standards at all times, including but not limited to cleanliness, tidiness and replenishment of stock and packing materials.
- Maintain HSE practices in the working environment at all times to minimize the opportunity of damaged stock, and to reduce the risk of injury to self and colleagues.
- Support store replenishment by preparing stock order from warehouse and maintaining accurate stock level records.
- Train, coach and develop new staff on stockroom standards as per company and brand processes and policies.
- Ensure compliance to all company, brand processes and policies relating to stock records and movement.
- Liaise with buying regarding returns from customers due to quality issues and follow up with inventory control team to adjust stock against approved credit note.
- Lead and develop a team of Stockroom Assistants to ensure compliance to Company and brand requirements.
Complete daily floor walks in the store to understand each department’s stock requirements.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Managing people
- High school certificate
- 3-4 years’ experience in back of house and inventory
- Good communication skills
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.