Website Al Futtaim Careers
The Store Manager is accountable for sales performance, focusing on growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, and the training and development of the entire staff.
- Maintains visibility and leads by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and supports all selling functions
- Implements all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
- Meets or exceeds profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize store sales and control expenses
- Controls company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures (consistent management of inventory, in- and out-bound stock movements, sales, returns, exchange, store maintenance, etc)
- Executes and complies with all company policies and store procedures
- Networks, supports recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high quality management and associates to fill store profile and succession planning
- Leads by example, trains, develops and provides ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience.
- Organizes weekly staff meetings and daily briefings to recap store performance, and to communicate new company goals and strategies, as well as new store procedures and performance targets
- Ensures an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
- Minimum two years Assistant Store Manager experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Good command of business English (written and verbal)
- Strong level of numeracy & literacy
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel & SAP) and detailed report analysis skills
Company: Al Futtaim Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.