Website Al Futtaim
The Assistant Store Manager is accountable for sales performance, focusing on growth and profitability, customer satisfaction, merchandising standards, store operations, and the training and development of the entire staff.
- Maintains visibility and leads by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and supports all selling functions
- Ensures an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and achieving Customer
- Experience consistently through regular assessment, coaching and follow-up with team
- Organizes weekly staff meetings and daily briefings to recap store performance, and to communicate new company goals and strategies, as well as new store procedures and performance targets
- Leads by example, trains, develops and provides ongoing feedback and coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience.
- Implements all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
- Supports recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high quality associates to fill store profile and succession planning.
- Strong level of numeracy & literacy
- 1-2 years Assistant Store Manager experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit results and training and developing a team of individuals
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel & SAP) and detailed report analysis skills
- Good command of business English (written and verbal)
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.