Website Dubai Metro
We are looking for a Storeman who will provide effective inventory and distribution management and services in accordance with the client’s requirements and Responsible for the day to day transportation of manpower, documents, goods and materials as required by the business unit or as directed by a member of the Senior Management team.
- Manage all stock movements and a follow through with any discrepancies that arise and ensure all details, variances and discrepancies in received stock is recorded accurately and communicated to management and/or suppliers.
- Collect goods from local suppliers when required and emergency reasons indicated;
- Perform stock audits and co-ordinate stock checks;
- Record any stock movements on the inventory management system to ensure accuracy of stock levels at all times;
- General housekeeping of the stores area;
- Maximo CAFM system experience.
- Experience in a Stores / Warehouse department.
- Ideally a holder of a valid driving UAE license (for both manual and automatic gear) with good driving skills and experience.
- Diploma in Engineering or Computer Applications.
- Ability to meet physical requirements including long periods of standing, walking throughout large scale site and work in warehouse environment.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.