We are looking for a strategy analyst to provide accurate and data-based information on new venture project performance, revenues, expenses, and budgets. You will research and analyze past financial information to help the company forecast and provide recommendations on improving the project’s profitability in the future. You will be working closely with all Talabat markets to ensure that the projects are successfully functioning in the applicable markets.
- Ability to highlight over/underperforming KPIs in each market
- Supporting project managers in analyzing potential opportunities that could add value to the project’s performance
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Implement automated processes to enhance the quality of our forecast model, enabling prompt adjustments as necessary
- Analyze past (actual) performance and compare it with budgeted figures
- Monthly comparison between financial KPIs to discover anomalies
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving with complex data sets
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to drive complex ideas and processes to diverse people across markets and teams
- SQL, Tableau / PowerBI, Python or similar coding languages is an addition
- Highly proficient in Microsoft; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (or Google equivalents)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.