Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
This role will be responsible for strengthening alignment with stakeholders, preparing executive level analysis, and effectively communicating business performance and progress. The role holder will play a key role in supporting the effectiveness of the TSE team by implementing business cadence at the ExCo level, maximizing engagement across all functions of the bank, and ensuring strategic/transformation initiative awareness pan-CBD.
- Responsible for tracking post-implementation benefit realization of strategic initiatives providing timely reports with the requisite analysis.
- Lead the mobilization and integration of individual workstreams with tactical activities to drive the implementation of the CBD strategy (across various functions of the bank-PBG, WBG, Treasury, Risk, etc.) and provide guidance/impetus to ensuring traction towards completion.
- Responsible & Accountable for enterprise wide strategy implementation working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Transformation and Strategy Execution and Chief Operating Officer in preparing best-in-class executive presentations including storyboarding, communicating requirements, gathering inputs, and organizing decks in a compelling manner.
- Oversee cadence and lead planning in key meetings to frame context, set agendas, evaluate requirements, and coordinate delivery across the bank’s strategy.
- Continuously assess the CBD strategy, monitor the progress against it, raise traction concerns, and report the execution into senior level forums (ExCo, GM level SteerCos, etc.).
- Collaborate with CBD General Managers to assess deliverables, accumulate content, create execution frameworks, and summarize key takeaways for CEO and Board level discussions in a timely and concise manner.
- Serve as the delegate for the Head of Transformation and Strategy Execution at executive level meetings, when needed.
- Fully own and lead the end to end delivery of top strategic projects within CBD ensuring mobilization and implementation of the business strategies in conjunction with Banks strategy roadmap.
- Define and implement the process of management and review (both at a workstream level and senior management/GM level) to monitor the execution of key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics is preferable
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical-conceptual skills, strong thought leadership and story-lining capabilities, structured and results-driven way of working, and ability to get things done in an operating environment
- Master’s degree, MBA or Professional Qualification in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related discipline is a plus
- Hands-on knowledge and experience executing and managing strategic projects
communication skills with the ability to communicate complex analysis/models across a diverse team
- 10+ years of banking and/ or consulting experience in banking/ financial institutions.
- 7 years of experience in Strategy or Change Management; preferably in a financial institution
- Understanding of relevant banking and financial services products, services, ecosystems and regulations
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.