We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- Drive and Ensure Functional Assurance of the department through process and procedures, resources, systems, tools, leadership, control, and audit mechanism.
- Proactively work with each project to understand current commercial issues and provide guidance and direction on commercial matters to achieve a satisfactory resolution of issues.
- Participate and lead where applicable in the Risk and Opportunity review process including identification, mitigation, and management of contractual/legal risks.
- Ensure the team has clear roles, responsibilities, accountability, and established authority levels.
- Encourage and implement digitalization of functional processes and embrace changing work environment and techniques.
- Develop and drive implementation and achievement of Departmental KPIs, periodically report and improve departmental performance and delivery assurance criteria.
- Fully understand and participate required in primary duties of Manager / Dy Manager Subcontract and guide them toward expected successful scorecard-based outcomes.
- Overseeing the Subcontract from a Commercial Lumpsum turnkey EPC perspective, having a holistic view of the objective and expected outcome of the department and the projects.
- Complete understanding and driving implementation of Functional Procedure and Form in Departmental Quality Management System.
- Strong initiative to digitalize processes and operate on company portal and platform like SCM (Subcontract Construction Management System), Compliance & Financial Due diligence platforms, Company ERP system, Site Admin Work-book packages.
- Fully aligned with all stakeholderw.r.t Subcontracting strategy, Functional Subcontracting procedure and process compliance, Quality Assurance, Team selection & building and Departmental/functional KPI and milestones.
- Strong interface management cross functional setting example and facilitating smooth exchange of deliverables operating levels.
- Visionary with respect to lessons learnt, innovative ideas and improving processes and productivity.
- Manage and guide team on all aspect of proposal estimates, competitive awards, post award commercial matter emphasizing on strategy formulation, negotiations, productivity, bench marking prices, Change management principles, Claim analysis andDispute management.
- Have substantial experience in the international market with some in the UAE/GCC market preferable.
- Exposure / Experience of Offshore Industry on EPCI offshore Project.
- A graduate / Master university degree in Engineering Business Administration or Contracts.
- Experience in Proposal Tendering and finalization of Subcontracts, and Post award administration and management of Subcontractors.
- Exposure / Experience of subcontracting Construction Yard& major T&I subcontractor
- Exposure / Experience of European/ Asia and Middle East Subcontractors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.