Directs and controls all operational activities related to drilling, workover, and well operation activities performed by contractors/service providers on assigned rig. Directs the proper implementation of various operational programs and act as on seen commander for following up rig operation and ensuring 100% HSE compliance at the rig site.
- Ensure adherence to safe working practices through active engagement with contractors, and the promotion of positive HSE attitudes and learning.
- Manage the timely and accurate reporting of HSE, operational and other performance and activity status.
- Manage day-to-day operations associated with the well including planning scheduling and resource allocation, clear and concise reporting of all well site activities and events, and the identification and collation of lessons learned which can be incorporated in future operations.
- Optimize operational performance through the rigorous implementation of “limit methodologies” (and the follow-up AAR’s) without compromising HSE, well integrity, or the integrity of the drilling operation Ensure to execute all type of drilling operation in accordance to approved drilling programs and policies while reporting issues to DE and DTL as required and following proper management of change process if needed.
- Ensures On-site management and control of emergency response. Stimulation and implementation of programs to improve HSE in the onshore environment and ensure 100% HSE compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum, Mining or other relevant disciplines.
- 6 years of experience in drilling engineering and workover operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.