To organize and supervise the activities carried out in the Lube Plant Stores, covering the receipt, issue, storage and stock control of all finish products, raw materials, additives, imported lubricants and locally supplied materials. Duties include supervising subordinates and organizing the required distribution of manpower and equipment, following up with suppliers to ensure that orders are received on time, inspecting the quantity of all deliveries and dealing with breakages or shortages, and organizing regular stock checks. To plan and supervise export activities of lube & Grease stores to ensure smooth and timely receipt, storage and delivery of products to export customers. Prepares and maintains all documentations pertaining to ISO9002 Quality Assurance in Lube Stores. Ensures that the Stores runs smoothly and efficiently, materials are stored correctly, and that safety and housekeeping regulations are adhered to.
- Follows up with the purchasing and coordinates with shipping agents for delivery of imported stocks, in order to ascertain the delivery date and time and to direct the agents to the correct area for delivery. Obtains the delivery schedule from copies of the Purchase Order, invoice and Bill of Lading, and ensures that each expected delivery is prepared for in terms of manpower and equipment.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Organizes and oversees the daily distribution of manpower, vehicles and mechanized equipment, such as trucks and forklifts in order to carry out required loading and unloading operation. Organizes and oversees the unloading of consignments from containers and trucks, and arranges for the correct storing of the goods with regards to temperature and shade.
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Supervises the duties carried out by subordinates within the Lube Stores finish product/raw material section, covering the receipt, storage and issuing of finish products, raw materials and additives.
- Plans, organizes and supervises the daily activities related to receipts, storage and issue of various lube & grease products for all export and local sales deliveries.
- Good knowledge in Inventory Applications (MAXIMO, ORACLE etc.)
- Good supervisory and delegation skills
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Arabic
- Diploma in Chemical or Store Operations or Inventory Management Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 5 years of related experience with at least 02 years in supervisory level.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.