Lead the fire and rescue activities and team for the respective plant(s) during the respective shift to ensure timely and adequate emergency response for any incident during the shift to safeguard lives and company assets. Supervise and plan the team activities to ensure meeting the crisis management, fire protection and prevention requirements.
- The commander of emergency handling and accountable for leading a timely emergency response and firefighting to ensure safety of life and property.
- Provide emergency medical services to medical emergencies; i.e. ambulance, first aid, and other facilitations and services to ensure proper medical treatment for threat to human life.
- Communicate with the Shift Superintendent to provide with necessary details and emergency plan.
- Conduct an immediate and dynamic risk assessment to direct the fire crew to scene of emergency.
- Monitor the emergency response activities to ensure that the team is fully capable to control the risks and hazards, with aiming to eliminate life and property losses.
- Assign the missions’ teams, fire apparatus and other equipment or tools to respond to emergency calls and notifications in accordance with crisis management procedures, and protocols.
- Working knowledge with organizing and planning.
- 5 years of experience in firefighting, fire and rescue, and crisis management.
- Diploma in HSE / Safety / Science / Technical or equivalent
- Hands-on firefighting, rescue, drills, evacuation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.