Website Chalhoub Group
Our Junior Supply Planner manages and leads the validation of demand signals through data analytics. The use of historical data, statistical models, and forecast information from Sales, Marketing as well as business knowledge are key inputs to validating demand. Our Junior Supply Planner is directly responsible for ensuring processes are in place to drive forecast accuracy and meet KPIs.
- Lead supply planning efforts across functions to optimally fulfill business needs, including leading the S&OP process where required Identify supply constraints which are business critical and work with supply partners to try and improve them to enable improved planning, inventory and service levels Identify gaps in current supply or Demand plans and propose remedial action
- Set KPIs that align with multiple stakeholders’ objectives for inventory optimization to obtain short term and long term goals
- Monitor supply planning adherence to demand plan
- Demand and business plans Implement inventory strategies based on cost benefit analysis as defined by the strategic objectives and goals
- Develop and test different options for stock size, composition and age profile and recommend optimum stock model to support agreed
- Leverage order generation algorithms to ensure stock availability
- Undergraduate degree in supply chain or industrial engineering
- Experience with a mass fashion brand is desirable
- 2 Years’ experience as a Junior Supply Planner or Supply Coordinator
Company: Chalhoub Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.