To develop, continually improve and support in implementing the support services offerings (related to a support services specialisation), including end-to-end customer service, data analytics & reporting, projects and process improvement and attendance management. Responsible for driving best practice, new ways of working and seamless service delivery in line with the agreed service catalogue and Business Support strategy.
- Supports implementation (of) and encourages team engagement (in) new ways of working, including (but not limited to) lean methodology, visual management and service centric thinking.
- Ensures understanding of the core responsibilities and plans time and workload appropriately to fulfil the deliverables as outlined for the Support Services specialisation to which assigned.
- Escalates critical information or issues arising appropriately and in a timely manner to relevant line manager, ensuring that the details are accurate, any red flags have been highlighted and operational considerations or recommendations have been suitably included.
- Works with wider team to secure coverage for tasks as required and plans for effective distribution of critical and routine tasks as required, ensuring fair and appropriate allocation of work.
- Protects confidentiality of information, making sure that authority levels and system accesses are appropriate and that team members are aware of their responsibility to keep information and data confidential.
- Proficient Writing Skills
- Diploma: 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources / Administration or Shared Service Environment.
- Proficient Data Collection and Analysis Skills
- Bachelor Degree: 4-6 years of experience in Human Resources / Administration
- Advanced Safety Awareness Skills
- Proficient Quality Orientation Skills
- Proficient Planning and Organizing Skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.